QMS PAC is sponsoring a visit to QMS by author/illustrator Jarrett Krosoczka on Friday, December 4. Jarrett is an award-wining author and illustrator of more than 25 books for children, including the Lunch Lady graphic novels and Platypus Police Squad novel series for middle-grades. He’s given a very successful TEDx talk about how he persevered to overcome challenges he faced in his childhood, and this theme of “Imagining Beyond Your Circumstances” is the focus of his talks at QMS. Jarrett will speak to students in all three grades and also will hold a special workshop for students in the art club, creative writing club, Book Chat, and the Hornets Hive literary magazine. Check out his TEDx talk below.
Shop through the PAC link and earn money to support our students at QMS! Simply click on the PAC Amazon link here to get started. You shop as you always have for your everyday purchases, and a percentage of any resulting purchase will be returned to QMS PAC.
- Products do NOT cost any more by using this link.
- There are no limits on how many times you may visit Amazon and order using the PAC link.
- This is an ongoing fundraiser; it is not just limited to certain shopping seasons.
- Spread the word! Anyone can use the PAC link. Please encourage family, friends, neighbors, etc. who shop at Amazon.com to help support QMS!
National Amusement/Showcase Cinemas Prestige Discount Movie Tickets – Great for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers!
- $37 for 4-pack of single-admission Showcase Cinema Prestige tickets or $9.25 each for individual ticket (compared to $12.75 for adult general admission ticket at Showcase Cinema Patriots Place.)
- Tickets are valid at all U.S. Showcase Cinemas, Multiplex Cinemas, and Cinema de Lux theaters and carry no expiration date;
- Tickets must be exchanged at the box office for admission. Cinema de Lux, 3-D, and IMAX movies subject to additional surcharge. Use may be limited on rare occasion for certain films due to contractual obligations;
- A portion of each ticket sale will go to QMS PAC.
Order by Check or Cash – Print, complete, and submit the Movie Ticket order form to QMS Main Office with cash or check (made payable to QMS PAC; please note “PAC Movie Ticket Order” on the memo line of the check.)
Order Online – Complete and submit your order form online; payment for online orders must be made through the Paypal button above.
Orders may be submitted with payment through December 15. Tickets may be picked up at the QMS main office starting November 23. Questions? Contact QMS.PAC@gmail.com.